If you’ve logged onto our website in the last few days you might have noticed several changes in the OptiFuse website.
I am pleased to announce the new and improved website is now up and running (although there are still a few glitches to be worked out).
First you’ll notice a new layout to the site that easily allows you to search for what it is you’re looking for. We also tried to add some new features as well as improve some of the features that you use most often...
Some of the improvements include:
- A new "Selection Guide" is now available that helps you to select the proper fuse for your application. You can read it online or download a .pdf version for that long plane ride.
- A new "Glossary" section has also been added.
- A new Distributor Search feature allows you to search for OptiFuse authorized distributors by Zip Code (Note: I just noticed this morning that there is a correction that needs to be made to the database that will allow the users to see the distributor’s phone and fax number...it should be fixed in 24 hours or less).
- There are hundreds of new crosses to Bussmann, Littelfuse and other manufacturers’ part numbers.
- There is a now an Archive Section for all of the OptiFuse blogs on the site.
- We’ve simplified the site registration process that allows you to download datasheets and search distributor and factory inventory for available parts.
- Speaking of inventory searches, you can now use a partial part number to begin your search rather than a complete part number.
We are continuing to try our best to provide the maximum amount of usable information for our customers.
It is also our goal to try and make the site as easy as possible to retrieve the information we provide. In most cases, it should take you a maximum of three clicks to retrieve any piece of information you are looking for. Try to do that on the Bussmann site...
As always...I welcome your feedback to assist us in adding more features to the site. Features that would be most beneficial to you.
Thank you very much for all your support of OptiFuse as we try to make your life a bit easier to live...