As we all know, electric and hybrid vehicles are the future of transportation throughout the world. As with anything new and innovative, there are unique challenges to be overcome as well as opportunities to those who can provide solutions to those challenges.
OptiFuse is pleased to announce our new 58 volt automotive blade fuse line. The fuses are available in a "mini", "regular" and "maxi" case design. The part numbers are APM58-XX, APR58-XX, and APX58-XX respectively.
The 58 volt fuses are intended for use in the new "Powernet 42" directive (more about this directive on Wednesday).
All of the 58 volt automotive blade fuses deliver the following benefits:
Due to the higher voltage / lower current requirements, the standard currents are as follows:
- Backwards compatibility with standard 32 VDC automotive blade fuses
- Rejection features that only allow the 58 VDC fuses to be inserted into circuits requiring such fuses
- Mates with standard fuse terminals
- Low voltage drop allowing for longer wire lengths
- Lower heat losses due to contact resistance
The data sheet for the APR58 is currently available on the OptiFuse website. The data sheets for the APM58 and APX58 are expected to be available on the website by the week end.
- APM58 - 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30
- APR58 - 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40
- APX58 - 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80
We truly appreciate all of the support we continue to receive from our customers as we continue our quest of being your best supplier...